‘A Few Moons Back’, small original painting, 2020
It was the beginning of summer, and I was trying to capture the energy still lingering from spring. Layers and layers of colour and paint explore a meadow full of flowers in the bright sunshine. This painting is from a series of eight, created for an exhibition of tiny art.
- Mixed media – encaustic wax, collage, acrylics, thread, pastel, embossing foil, on watercolour paper.
- Painting is not matted and not framed. Photo showing frame is for illustrative purposes only.
- Dimensions : A6 size (148 x 105 mm, 5.8 x 4.1 inches).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a meditation space or contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
- Collect more than one to display in your own art salon!
Sale Sold out
Regular price £140 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per