‘Light is What We Feel’, small original painting
You know when you close your eyes on a sunny day and look towards the sun, you see all kinds of colours on the backs of your eyelids. This painting was inspired by those ever-changing colours.
- Mixed media – encaustic wax, embossing foil, collage, acrylic, on paper.
- Painting is not matted and not framed. Photo showing frame is for illustrative purposes only.
- Dimensions : A6 size (148 x 105 mm, 5.8 x 4.1 inches).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a meditation space or contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
- Collect more than one to display in your own art salon!