‘Sea Blues’, original painting
More and more blues in this painting began to resemble the sea on a sunny day; the type of sea that you can see the sea floor, little fish, and pebbles and shells, under a sheen of turquoise.
- Mixed media – joss paper, acrylic, acrylic ink, collage, embossing foil, on watercolour paper.
- Painting is matted and unframed. Photo showing frame is for illustrative purposes only.
- Dimensions : A6 size (148 x 105 mm, 5.8 x 4.1 inches). A4 matted (297 x 210 mm, 11.7 x 8.3 inches).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a meditation space or contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $206.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per