‘Two Minutes Later it was Gone’, original painting
While the colours don’t suggest a beach, the swirls and colours reminded me of building a sand castle too close to the water’s edge, and two minutes later, the waves had swallowed everything.
- Mixed media – encaustic wax, acrylic, collage, on gypsum board.
- Painting is framed, in a white pine floating frame, and includes hanging hardware.
- Dimensions : 30cm x 30cm (12” x 12”).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
- Collect more than one to display in your own art salon!
Sale Sold out
Regular price £680 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per