'A Great Perhaps', original painting, 2021
This painting evokes the in-between times when you are growing into a different person.
This piece is from a series of nine identically-sized paintings. I placed the paint boards all together in one large grid, and painted it as one large painting. Even though I painted them all together, each small painting developed its own personality.
- Mixed media – encaustic wax, marble dust, acrylic, on birch wood panel.
- Painting is not framed. Photo showing frame is for illustrative purposes only.
- No hanging hardware is included, in case you wanted to frame it yourself.
- Dimensions : 20.3cm x 20.3cm (8” x 8”).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
- Collect more than one to display in your own art salon!