'Forward Thinking', original painting
This piece brings to mind the way the sounds start to dampen as the sun sets and the evening takes over. Created as part of a series exploring the evening twilight and the colours and velvety shadow play that appear during this bewitching time.
- Mixed media – acrylic, acrylic ink, marble dust, found objects, embossing foil, on Baltic Birch wood panel.
- Painting is not framed, but hanging hardware is attached to the back, for immediate hanging.
- Dimensions : , 30cm x 30cm (12” x 12”).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.
- Collect more than one to display in your own art salon!