'Low Fog', original monotype
Did you ever witness the fog rolling in through the valley, covering everything in its path? This piece reflects that rolling fog and how it is hiding the layers underneath.
- Encaustic monotype - encaustic wax on mountboard
- Painting is matted and unframed. Photo showing frame is for illustrative purposes only.
- Dimensions : A6 size (148 x 105 mm, 5.8 x 4.1 inches). A4 matted (297 x 210 mm, 11.7 x 8.3 inches).
- Signed by the artist.
- One of a kind, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships from UK. Due to the difference in computer monitor colours, the actual painting might differ slightly from the on-screen photos.
- Complements a meditation space or contemporary room design. When placed thoughtfully in your living space, I hope it creates a sense of serenity and calmness.